Saturday, September 12, 2009

Prospective Projects

1. Top of the list would be the animated typographic play, as im interested in after effects, and in max/msp, and it would be a great chance to help use those as research tools. Problem being that I'm going on exchange next semester, so I'm not going to be able to witness the performance proper.

2. Next would be CODE, problem being also that Im out of town for the Olympics, so my contributions would all have to be pre-work. Im really interested in the concept of surveilance, and would like to work with creative ways of processing surveilance data

3. In the digital intersections studio I would love to get more work with the interactive wearables, to expand my knowledge with arduino, physical programming, garment design, etc. Similarly working with the 3d printer, possibly lobbying for a rep-rap. Also, learning about mocap would be great.

4. IF sounds good as well, I could definately do some videography work for it. I would be interested in finding a good way to document it, that wasnt just a straight up videos-of-people-walking-around doc, but used some interesting methodologies for capturing the action that related more to the actual show itself.

5. The creative interactions presentation was the one that caught my eye most, as I'm interested in electronics and music, and that seems to be their biggest focus. A little turned off because they are looking for idd and indd type work that Im not sure appeals to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment